Assistant Manager/Manager (Communications & Partnerships)
The job-holder works with NiFT faculty and leadership to assess areas of need, identify prospective donors and represents the centre in pitching the proposal and ideas to prospective donors, with the purpose of securing philanthropic support.
The job-holder reports to the Centre Lead, NiFT to engage the local and global Fintech community, and secure philanthropic resources to support NiFT in delivering high-quality research, public education, and policy advocacy for inclusivity in the Fintech sector for the benefit of society. The primary role is to develop business relations and fundraise for the centre.
- Fundraising: Donor Research, Acquisition, Cultivation, and Stewardship
- Develop donor engagement strategy; including the charting of touchpoints, preparation of proposals, and scheduling of meetings between NiFT faculty and donors
- Business Development & Data Management
- Develop NiFT’s network with the Fintech community with the purpose of securing philanthropic support
- Rate donors, and predict giving potential, through existing data points (gift amount, financial and biographical information)
- Manage and update contact database
- Manage fundraising processes, policies & procedures, deadlines, goals, and objectives related to the job responsibilities
- Collaborate with Advancement Office to ensure due diligence in the fundraising process
- Other necessary internal support and duties as required
- Existing relationship with extensive network of Fintech firms and high net-worth individuals in the Fintech sector
- Experience in fund-raising; preference for Fintech related fundraising
- Possess strong writing and communication skills
- Experience in managing donor database
- Ability to work with different stakeholders to align with SUSS’s strategic direction and goals
- Proficiency in reading/writing/speaking in another Asian language is a bonus as the candidate is required to work with overseas partners.
- Recognised degree with at least 5 years’ relevant working experience in a managerial position